The end

 Boy howdy, ladies and gents. What a semester. Hard to wrap my mind around where I was at the beginning of this semester in a lot of ways but I have grown a lot in the last 12 weeks and I feel much more confident in my knowledge of Web 2.0.

The tools I chose to focus on most are Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. I truly enjoyed learning about some of the more new-to-me tools that we discussed, but having the opportunity to view the ~big 3~ social media sites from an educational/academic perspective has been so fascinating. I'd like to dig a little deeper into these in my next couple of blog posts.

In the meantime, I would like to thank all of you for tagging along on this journey with me. I'm happy to have you all hang out with me on Instagram or Facebook, just find me @caitlin_marie24 or as Caitlin Lewis on Facebook. I have my education as FSU so that may help you search for me. It's been a joy to share some of my learning and life experiences in this space. I'll leave you with one final tune - my all-time wrappin' it up jam, you've all heard it before, Closing Time by Semisonic. Enjoy!



Comments

Popular Posts