Week 3 - What's the word?

 Good afternoon, friends! 

I hope you are all enjoying the start to your Memorial Day weekend! Our neighborhood pool opened up today and my husband and I will be taking our boy to go swimming (splashing, really) in a little while. I woke up this morning craving a Waffle House waffle (we can blame the pregnancy) and my husband was working, so I took my son out for a little date. I love Saturdays like this. True bliss.

I'm going to kick my blog off, as per the usual, with a tune for you all! I don't know about you guys, but I am a big time twenty one pilots fan. If you are, too, then you know they've just dropped a new album. I spent much of my week listening as I took care of some things at home and want to share my most-listened-to song off the album. This was, if I'm not mistaken, the first single they released off the album and I can't get it out of my head. Without further adieu, Choker.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts